Joining the cluster creates another local disk-zfs2

SoporteIB

Dec 14, 2018
Hello, I have a node with two hard drives in ZFS in Raid 1 (local-zfs), when joining a second Node to the Cluster with a hard drive in ZFS in single mode raid 0 (local-zfs), it will create me in this second node another disk with local-zfs2.

Before I had another node like the first well configured, but it has broken me and it is to have another team while.

Should the hard drives be the same and in the same raid to join the cluster or what am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

1635259066567.png

It did not create it. It expects it but cannot find it. That's why there is a question mark. If you have a storage only available on certain nodes, you can limit it to those. Edit the storage configuration and select the nodes on which it is available (should be in the top right of the storage edit window).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!