[SOLVED] January Sender, Receiver, and Contact statistics empty

Ray_

Nov 5, 2021
Hey,

I just tried to check some email statistics from January, but the Sender, Receiver, and Contact statistics are empty.
However, I can list all the emails from January in the tracking center, and in the domain statistic, it's showing the correct amount of emails.

In the spam score statistic, all emails from January are marked as 0-Score, which is definitely not the case.

Afaik there was a hotfix for PMG which had January mentioned, maybe that's still an artifact of that?

Best regards
Ray_

Last edited:
On a hunch - what's your setting at GUI->Configuration->Options (it's on top in the right pane) -> Statistics lifetime?

Reactions: Ray_
Well, 7 days...

I increased it now, but do I also have to increase the rotate count for syslog?

I increased it now, but do I also have to increase the rotate count for syslog?
the rotate count for syslog is relevant for the Tracking Center only
the statistics are stored in the postgres Database and depend only on the setting for statistics lifetime

Reactions: Ray_

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!