jacked up install

stlsaint

Oct 30, 2009
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST! I figured out the solution
I forgot to re-install the pve-manager package! All is well!! Thanks!
MODS: Feel free to delete this panicked posting!

I started installing something on my host server which i should not have but then i tried fixing by removing all i had installed. I am still able to ssh into server but i cannot get to web interface of it. When i try and load apache i get:

Syntax error on line 20 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/pve.conf:
DocumentRoot must be a directory
failed!

then i went looking for /usr/share/pve-manager/root which is what my line 20 showed in pve.conf and i noticed that i no longer have a pve-manager dir. During the command autoremove that i ran i noticed some things being removed that have *pve in them. Im not sure what happened but i cant seem to get my web interface back? Anybody able to tell me what should be in the pve-manager dir? or if its even something i can make/rebuild?

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!