I've Block of Public IP that i assigned to VM's inside the proxmos but i am not able to access VM from public ip on internet

Apr 26, 2024
Hello Proxmos team,
I've Block of Public IP that i assigned to VM's inside the proxmos but i am not able to access VM from public ip on internet. I've created SDN Zone and Created VNet and Subnet of My publlic IP That Assigned to My One of VM and After that i can ping on google using the Public IP so outbound call is working but i am not able to access nginx via public ip that i installed on VM. All the firewall in Proxmos is off Still not able to Access inbound traffic on VM.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!