ISCSI LUN not available to create LVM base

sophearom

Jan 4, 2024
I have load a new ISO PV 8.1.3 unfortunately i cannot create LVM base volumn over iscsi. kindly have your advise?

Note: My iSCSI is available on Storage setting but cannot create LvM.
1704360357171.png

1704360591709.png
Best Regards,
Sophearom

Attachments

• 1704360507697.png
    1704360507697.png
    504.1 KB · Views: 6
Google for any iscsiadm tutorial. There can be multiple problems - target not connected, not allowed, some config missing, etc etc.

I would check your iSCSI storage and ensure that LUN is actually created and assigned to the target.
Given that you created iSCSI storage, you should see the LUN in "lsscsi" output (needs to be apt-installed).

If you dont see new disk in "lsscsi" then your backend storage is likely misconfigured.

Blockbridge: Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox

Thank you folk iSCSI storage has been configured and working fine with version 7. from lsscsi command output, is there any missing? 1704418453869.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!