Interface comes up with all question marks

2. AFAICT these error messages should only be a cosmetic issue (except if you require credentials, you should of course put them in that file).

Could you provide example of config that I need to put in this file /etc/pve/priv/metricserver/px4.pw ?
Sorry, turns out that the issue is not cosmetic for the currently packaged version, i.e. pve-manager 6.3-6. There is a fix already in git master, but it's not released yet.

The content of the file should be the token, which is then set in the Authorization header for the http(s) request. As a workaround until the fix is released, you could try and create the file so it doesn't error out, and hopefully the server just ignores the header. If it doesn't you'll either have to wait or set up authorization for the server and put in the real token in the file.

Hi,

i need to re-address this issue after my log was full of these lines. Using the latest version of proxmox (Virtual Environment 7.1-8) together with InfluxDB v1.8.10.

Code:
Dec 17 21:54:09 pve-main pvestatd[972]: could not load credentials for 'InfluxDB': can't open '/etc/pve/priv/metricserver/InfluxDB.pw' - No such file or directory#012
Dec 17 21:54:09 pve-main pvestatd[972]: could not load credentials for 'InfluxDB': can't open '/etc/pve/priv/metricserver/InfluxDB.pw' - No such file or directory#012
Dec 17 21:54:10 pve-main pvestatd[972]: could not load credentials for 'InfluxDB': can't open '/etc/pve/priv/metricserver/InfluxDB.pw' - No such file or directory#012
Dec 17 21:54:19 pve-main pvestatd[972]: could not load credentials for 'InfluxDB': can't open '/etc/pve/priv/metricserver/InfluxDB.pw' - No such file or directory#012
Dec 17 21:54:19 pve-main pvestatd[972]: could not load credentials for 'InfluxDB': can't open '/etc/pve/priv/metricserver/InfluxDB.pw' - No such file or directory#012

It stopped after i manually added these folders and the file (with no content).

i need to re-address this issue after my log was full of these lines. Using the latest version of proxmox (Virtual Environment 7.1-8) together with InfluxDB v1.8.10.
how did you add the influxdb config ? via the gui? did you set a token?

how did you add the influxdb config ? via the gui? did you set a token?

Via gui and without entering a token (the influx-Instance does not require any authentication).

Besides the full log, the data is written correctly.

can you post the pve influxdb config ? (/etc/pve/status.cfg)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!