INTEL MFSYS25 OR MFSYS35 server module fail-over

Petrus4

Feb 18, 2009
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tested server module fail-over with ProxMox 2.x on the Intel mfsys25 or mfsys35. I am assuming the fail-over module needs to be identical as far motherboard and Processors to the primary server module. I am not sure if the RAM has to be identical. That is, if the type and number of RAM modules have to be identical.

Thanks!

Hi Tom I know you guys have an mfsys25 for testing.. have you tested the Intel built-in fail-over between server modules on debian squeeze and is this working. I am currently unable to test since my modules are in production. If you haven't tested would you be willing to do so?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!