[SOLVED] Installation reboots at EULA screen

savva

Jul 13, 2022
Hey Everyone,
When I try to install Proxmox VE 7.2 I get to the EULA screen and the installation automatically reboots.

I've tried 2 USB keys and downloaded the image twice as well so I don't think its the software or usb key the issue.

I'm trying to install Promox on an Intel NUC with an NVME drive.

I attempted to install using debug but it does not provide me any details.

Does anybody have any ideas??

Hi,
when exactly does it reboot? When you click I agree? Please use the debug mode and once the installation aborted, check if there any messages on screen? Otherwise please enter dmesg then.

If nothing works, you can always install Proxmox VE on top of Debian Bullseye.

Sorry for the late reply; the issue wasn't with proxmox .... Issue was with the Intel NUC and its power saving feature causing the unit to become unresponsive/freeze.

Once I disabled that setting Proxmox is working beautifully.

Thank you for sharing the solution! Please go ahead and mark the thread as solved (by editing it and selecting the appropriate prefix), so other users can find solutions more quickly.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!