i need help, pls

braynkara

Aug 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
I am new to virtualization work and my English is only as good as Google Translate. :)
My System:
Intel Core i7 9700K 3.60 GHz 8
Core 12MB 1151p v2 14nm
Processor (Fanless)
Asus TUF Z390 Pro Gaming
4266mhz(OC) RGB M.2 1151 p v2
ATX Motherboard
Corsair 16GB (2x8) Vengeance RGB
Pro Black 3600mhz CL 18 DDR4 Ram
(CMWI 6GX4M2Z3600C18)
Asus GeForce RTX2070 Super Dual
8G-Evo 8GB GDDR6 256-Bit Graphics
Card
Samsung 500GB 970 Evo NVMe
Read 3400MB-Write 2300MB M.2
SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
XPG Invader Tempered Glass RGB
USB 3.0 ATX Mid Tower Case
CoolerMaster 750W MWE 80+ White
Power Supply
Scythe Kotetsu Mark 2 120mm Intel-
AMD Compatible Air Cooler
--------------------------------------------------
With this system, can we create a few virtual machines and showcase them as physical? Because I want to use this for a game. The game detects that it's a virtual PC and I receive the error "cannot be run under a virtual machine." There are very few people who can make this appear as physical. It seems like they also divide the graphics card and convert it to physical.
They don't want to share this information when I ask.
Can I ask for your help with this?

Edit your VM config at
/etc/pve/nodes/eloa/qemu-server/<VMID>.conf
and configure
Code:
cpu: host,hidden=1

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help! In the game, they said I can only open one more. Is this true? Do I have a chance to open 4 or 5 more?

Actually, this is exactly what I want. Being able to set up 4-5 systems like this and enter the game.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-09 at 15.04.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-09 at 15.04.09.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 20
I experienced some "anticheat" VM detection in Lost Ark that could only be resolved by emulating the virtual hardware components as physical ones. Such as CPU Host, LSI SCSI Controller, Intel network adapter.

If you are expecting low latency through the noVNC console then you will be disappointed. Third party solutions like Parsec, Sunshine/Moonlight, or RustDesk will give you more native-like hardware assisted remote viewing experience. ((RustDesk is open source and will give you the best one click setup and configuration options on each host and client systems IMHO.))

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!