I-GPU Passthrough question: /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

titust11

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone knows what drivers to blacklist for Intel Alderlake 12th Gen. integrated graphics in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf?
I have Radeon, Nvidia and Nouveau. Do I need something specific for this Core i7 12700K integrated graphics?
I ask because my I-GPU passthrough does not work

Thanks a lot guys.
I know the 12th Gen is very new, and this question is like a bottle in the ocean, but I'm trying. Maybe there are people there who know.

lspci -k reports the applicable drivers and the actual driver in use for PCI(e) devices. This should tell you which drivers are relevant for your iGPU.
PCI passthrough of iGPU is always more difficult and often impossible because the tight integration with the CPU or motherboard and because it uses the system memory.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!