I can't start proxmox ve system

seabosi

Apr 15, 2022
I am the first to use this software, with usb has been installed successfully, but I can not start, after 3 lines of information are displayed above, enter a black screen, no display! But I can use the power button to shut down, after the hard disk light flashes for a while, it shuts down! CPU: AMD 5700G, Motherboard: MSI B550M Mortar Wifi, Software Version: 7.1-2

Last edited:
I watched other people's videos, and it seemed that I didn't load into the blue boot interface

For a start: did you enable AMD-V and all other virtualisation options in the BIOS ?
(BIOS = blue boot interface as you described it)
To enter the BIOS, press F12 or DEL or F2 or whatever key is described in your motherboard's manual.

- edit:
Proxmox VE runs as a baremetal hypervisor on a dedicated machine
You cannot run PVE and your Windows desktop OS on the same pc.
I'm not sure what your problem is, please give more details.....

Last edited:
For a start: did you enable AMD-V and all other virtualisation options in the BIOS ?
(BIOS = blue boot interface as you described it)
To enter the BIOS, press F12 or DEL or F2 or whatever key is described in your motherboard's manual.

- edit:
Proxmox VE runs as a baremetal hypervisor on a dedicated machine
You cannot run PVE and your Windows desktop OS on the same pc.
I'm not sure what your problem is, please give more details.....
Iommu, amd-v, uefi these have been turned on, the installation is complete, but cannot be started,cannot enter the blue boot interface of Grub(following figure 2),I saw loading ramdisk......, Then it flashed past and the screen went black

In addition, the system I installed is in the NVME2.0 SSD of 512GB

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.png
    2.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
why it is doing this memory test? but the blue picture is to small to read
This blue picture is not mine, it's other people's boot! My phenomenon is that this picture is not displayed, this picture is the grub startup picture

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!