I can no longer start my cluster

lukash

Feb 21, 2021
Hello community,
I need your help. I have try to get HA with 2 notes and 1 qdevice. Now I must restart one note while the configuration. The probelm is: the qdevice does not vote and the other 2 notes waiting for a vote. So I cannot startup any vm or container in my notes.

The qdevice is a raspberry pi.

systemctl start corosync-qnetd.service brings the error

Code:
Job for corosync-qnetd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status corosync-qnetd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

systemctl status corosync-qnetd.service:

Code:
root@raspberrypi:~# systemctl status corosync-qnetd.service
● corosync-qnetd.service - Corosync Qdevice Network daemon
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/corosync-qnetd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2021-02-21 11:09:59 GMT; 44s ago
     Docs: man:corosync-qnetd
  Process: 2162 ExecStart=/usr/bin/corosync-qnetd -f $COROSYNC_QNETD_OPTIONS (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
 Main PID: 2162 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Feb 21 11:09:59 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Starting Corosync Qdevice Network daemon...
Feb 21 11:09:59 raspberrypi systemd[1]: corosync-qnetd.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Feb 21 11:09:59 raspberrypi systemd[1]: corosync-qnetd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Feb 21 11:09:59 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Failed to start Corosync Qdevice Network daemon.

Additional I cannot access the notes via Shell over the web interface.

I cannot solve the problem. Can you help me?

You can't access the nodes via SSH? Is the network up and working? Can you ping the nodes?

Yes the network was up running. I haven't try it over ssh. I have backup the data over an external screen.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!