I am not able to acce

Karuna

Jun 28, 2024
Hello everyone,I'm encountering an issue where I cannot access the Proxmox web interface from my MacBook running the latest macOS. Here are the details of my situation:
  • Proxmox Version: 8.2.4
  • Network Configuration: Proxmox is assigned a static IP address.
  • Devices that Can Access Proxmox: Windows PC, Android tablet, and iPhone can all access the Proxmox web interface without any issues.
  • Issue Description: From my MacBook, I can only ping the IP address of the Proxmox server, but I cannot access the web interface using the port (https://[Proxmox-IP]:8006). The connection times out or is refused.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
  1. Verified that the IP address and port are correct.
  2. Tried accessing the web interface using different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) on the MacBook.
  3. Disabled any firewall or security software on the MacBook that might be blocking the connection.
  4. Ensured that the Proxmox server is up and running and that the web interface is accessible from other devices.
Despite these efforts, I still cannot access the Proxmox web interface from my MacBook. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have any suggestions on what might be causing this problem?Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!Best regards,

Karuna

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!