how to stop the blinkness of VM's in proxmox

Neelu Patel

Feb 25, 2020
my all of the virtual machine's on proxmox is blinking continuously, could you give a solution for this?

I mean to say that the VM desktop keeps on getting reloading again and again.

I have similar problems on Linux (Debian Stretch with XFCE) with multiple monitors with different sizes attached. If the size of the window is bigger than the size of the smallest monitor (in any direction), I also see flickering and also the window itself is moving. Have you a similar setup like mine?

I have similar problems on Linux (Debian Stretch with XFCE) with multiple monitors with different sizes attached. If the size of the window is bigger than the size of the smallest monitor (in any direction), I also see flickering and also the window itself is moving. Have you a similar setup like mine?
yes, it is somewhat like this. the monitor was getting blinking/flickering for every second.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!