How to set accepted emails to quarantine

Drax

Jul 21, 2012
I am looking to see how accepted emails can be set for quarantine. I realize I can't change the ones delivered but I want to set a filter to block them in future. Additionally I would like to know how to block emails that have a language other than english in the body. Additionally I would like to block all emails that originate outside of a handful of selected countries.

So far it has been doing a great job filtering mail but there is still some tuning to do and I am not sure how. I know have to remove things from quarantine, but not how to add them. You can do this in mail clients but I would like to remove them in future before they hit the client inbox

Any thoughts?

I can't be the first person that has had emails go through that they would like to not have go through next time. It would be great on the tracker page if you could select an email that went through that you didn't want if you could click on it and maybe add it to a blacklist?

As for countries, that functionality would get rid of half my junk mail. Same for language or even topic?

Nice, does this automatically send them to quarentine? The who object is that only sender extension or can it be the reply to address as well?

Last edited:
Nice, does this automatically send them to quarentine? The who object is that only sender extension or can it be the reply to address as well?
That is only the filter, choose block or quarantine action base on your requirement.

What would be really nice is a feature to ciick on accepted emails and select them in future to be quarentined or deleted. That would be so much simpler than trying to create a myriad of varied filters. Anyone have any thoughts?

So if filters are just filters how / where do you set the action of what happens to filter matches?

Reactions: mbrother

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!