How to recover LXC if I have only .raw?

hitecbrasil

Jul 3, 2020
There was a problem on the hd where I have the proxmox installed. The vm´s are in another hd which is ok. Where there are only .raw. How to recover? I already installed the proxmox on a new hd. and now?

configure your storage
create a container with the same ID and settings
replace volume ID in the rootfs line with a reference to your old .raw image
run 'pct rescan CTID', which should add the extra disks from container creation as unused0
delete unused0 after verifying that the container is using the right disk

Thanks for the feedback. But I managed to recover the config.db and the hd interfaces that are having problems.
I copied to the new hd, which is the same as the previous one, and raised all the lxc and come normally.
As I am new with proxmox I did not know that I had to copy this files to a recover. I would find it interesting to have a backup config proxmox option in the GUI. Hugs.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!