[SOLVED] how to get a Mail into Attachment Quarantine

Frank666

Jan 23, 2018
Hi,

i have Rule to put Mails with Attachments into Quarantine.
But alle mails with are put into Spam Quarantine and not into Attachment Quarantine.

What do i have to change to get them into Attachment Quarantine?

Best regards
Frank

pmg.png

Hi, I am running on PMG Mail Gateway 7.1-2. I don't have the action "Attachment Quarantine" in the action list. How to activate? Or is there a work around?

Last edited:
Hi, I am running on PMG Mail Gateway 7.1-2. I don't have this kind of Quarantaine. Only the "normal" Quarantaine is in the action list. I also have the problem that mails with are put into Spam Quarantine and not into Attachment Quarantine.
if you upgraded from a version before the attachment quarantine was implemented, you have to manually add the action object:

add an action object : remove attachments and check "copy original mail to attachment quarantine"

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!