How to fill mail header with detailed SpamAssassin X-SPAM-LEVEL score?

Fra

Renowned Member
Dec 10, 2011
The mails we receive in our internal dovecot (coming from public facing Proxmox Mail Gateway) have only these two 'spam level' headers

```
X-Spamd-Bar: +
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.41
```
while in Pmg quarantine if I toggle raw in a mail I see in the header a very useful field: 'X-SPAM-LEVEL: Spam detection results'

```

X-SPAM-LEVEL: Spam detection results: 8
DKIM_SIGNED 0.1 Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
DKIM_VALID -0.1 Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
DKIM_VALID_AU -0.1 Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's domain
HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_08 1.781 HTML: images with 400-800 bytes of words
HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02 0.001 HTML has a low ratio of text to image area
HTML_MESSAGE 0.001 HTML included in message
HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1 0.139 HTML is very short with a linked image
KAM_IMAGEONLY 0.75 Email from a questionable TLD that contains primarily just an image
PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD 1.997 Untrustworthy TLDs
SPF_HELO_NONE 0.001 SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE -0.01 -
T_SPF_TEMPERROR 0.01 SPF: test of record failed (temperror)
T_TVD_MIME_EPI 0.01 -
URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL 1.948 Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist [free.hr]
URIBL_BLACK 1.7 Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist [free.hr]
URIBL_RED 0.001 Contains an URL listed in the URIBL redlist [bederev.site]

```

How do we have that detailed X-SPAM-LEVEL: Spam detection results in the headers of the mail we read in Dovecot? I

Reactions: Fra
yes, Stoiko, you are right, it is Spamd by IspConfig after the pmg:

cat /etc/rspamd/local.d/milter_headers.conf use = ["x-spamd-bar", "x-spam-level", "x-spam-status", "authentication-results", "remove-headers"]; authenticated_headers = ["authentication-results"]; routines { remove-headers { headers { "X-Spam" = 0; "X-Spamd-Bar" = 0; "X-Spam-Level" = 0; "X-Spam-Status" = 0; "X-Spam-Flag" = 0; } } }

Spamd reset the "X-Spam-Level" , so I should have so set it up to leave it

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!