How Enable Multiple Displays using SPICE remote viewer

Z

zxrtestno

I am using proxmox VE 3.1, wanted to access windows / linux guest vm using spice remote viewer with dual displays?

Could somebody please help me on the above requested?

Thanks,

Hi Spirit,

Can you please share the progress on this if this a configurable option from client side I am fine configuring it could you please support on this?

Thanks

Hi Spirit,

Can you please share the progress on this if this a configurable option from client side I am fine configuring it could you please support on this?

Thanks

Hi, I have talked with spice devel, seem that it's different on windows and linux, but both setup are server side. So I need to do some (small) patches for proxmox soon.
I think it should be ready for end of the week.

Hi, I have talked with spice devel, seem that it's different on windows and linux, but both setup are server side. So I need to do some (small) patches for proxmox soon.
I think it should be ready for end of the week.

Cool great news!!! please let us know once the patch is ready.

Regards,
RV

Dear Spirit,

Any news on the patch?

Best Regards,
RV

We are working on test (code is already in git), seem to have bugs in spice to connect to second monitor.

Dear Spirit,

Thanks for the details so by when can we expect the bug free patch?

Best Regards,
RV

So far, I don't see spice anything enabled, although I updated my client machine to Ubuntu 13.10
I'll kick that to another thread. Ric

Spirit, any latest developments in this regards?

Best Regards,
RV

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!