Hey there, I've installed glueton in a docker container on a VM in Proxmox and I'd like to use it on some of my existing docker containers. I'm pretty sure I've set it up correctly, but I don't know how to connect it to my other containers.
Let's start off by doing 1 container if possible, as if I've done 1, i could probably do the rest myself. This is what my system looks like now:
Is it possible for qbittorrent to use glueton? If so, could someone please help me with this? Thank you
Let's start off by doing 1 container if possible, as if I've done 1, i could probably do the rest myself. This is what my system looks like now:
Code:
Proxmox Host
├─LXC container
├─docker
├─qbittorrent
├─debian VM
├─docker
├─glueton
Is it possible for qbittorrent to use glueton? If so, could someone please help me with this? Thank you