Dear all,
Anyone having the solution for the memory usage shows in the vm summary tab. The host memory usage was showing 100.5% when restarting the vm. But after few minutes the vm ram usage was getting down yet the host memory usage was not getting down.
Anyone have the fix for this. Please help me on this if you have any permanent fix.
I have done as of now.
I have installed balloon service and virtio driver and qemu Guest agent inside the windows vm.
As of now the live migration of the vm was fixing the high host memory usage value to bring down.
Thanks in advance.
Anyone having the solution for the memory usage shows in the vm summary tab. The host memory usage was showing 100.5% when restarting the vm. But after few minutes the vm ram usage was getting down yet the host memory usage was not getting down.
Anyone have the fix for this. Please help me on this if you have any permanent fix.
I have done as of now.
I have installed balloon service and virtio driver and qemu Guest agent inside the windows vm.
As of now the live migration of the vm was fixing the high host memory usage value to bring down.
Thanks in advance.