Hidden server view column → Something to smile about

torwag

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,
just to make sure other don't have the same "problem". After an update, the server view column was gone.
I thought OK, they cleaned up the GUI and started to use the search bar to jump between different nodes and the pve.
For several Months, I was fighting with the new workflow. Not being too happy about the UI design decision.

Yesterday, by chance, I noticed that the mouse cursor changes into a double arrow at the very left side of the browser window.

A pull later, voilà the server view column was there in all its beauty. Turns out, it never was gone, but just hidden.

BTW. I can't reproduce this, as now the system denies to make it as small that it appears invisible.

Just wanted to let people know, maybe there are more who missed that view for months already.

Last edited:
Reactions: issac_hdez
You are not the first one experiencing this.
But I also wasn't able to reproduce it without editing the HTML/CSS.

I was going to do a fresh install because I lost my server view column and couldn't find how to bring it back. This helped me a lot.

Thank you

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!