Help! System LVM volume seems RO

timonoj

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys!

Not very sure what happened, but seems my root LVM volume where proxmox sits is probably on RO. It keeps complaining of 0 bytes of space left, so it won't let me open a VNC console, and most tasks seem to fail. How should I proceed to fix these errors?

EDIT: So, maybe it really is full. pve-root shows 15G out of 15G used. How can I go about removing stuff from there?
EDIT2: And so it proves panic wasn't a good friend. I moved an image file to the wrong mapping. It had filled the system partition to the brim, and I was facing issues. I think it's solved now, I removed the annoying image file from the system partition, clearing a few gigs, and seems to work now.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!