Help for Proxmox OMV & Portainer Set-Up

osopolar

Nov 3, 2022
I am having a issue with a server lost the mount path and ability to login via web interface.
FYI

I have a Debian O/S with Proxmox added these all work fine re boot up and Proxmox logs in with no errors reported.
What has changed and i guess it is not OMV fault; but need some help getting it back up and running.

On top of Proxmox i have OMV and Portainer neither will start now so no doubt connected.
But i think i need OMV to work first to start fixing other issue.

my path used to be /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-1b21b65f-12ef-4592-9f0f-38b5369e1b7f/appdata but the dev-disk-by-uuid-1b21b65f-12ef-4592-9f0f-38b5369e1b7f is no longer visible in termina when i ssh in.

I have read a lot and tried various help but nothing seems to help, so need some expert help to see if i can repair or fix the issue.
I am somewhat a bit of a noob with OMV because it was added years ago and i have never had an issue. It has always updated without a problem and never caused any issue.

But need to see if we can resolve :/ why it is not finding the path as the apps are working from the appdat folder

I know most of you will say go to OMV forums (i have they have advised i come to Proxmox) feel like i am in a ping pong match lol.

But just in case somebody has a similar setup and willing to help most the apps are running so its just the path i have lost.

My friend set this up 12 months ago as the best way!
But OMV has been rock solid Proxmox has been a litttle up and down but that was mainly kernel release related
As mentioned Portainer is not starting either but i guess its the loss of OMV
BUt as mentioned many apps on the missing mount are running
i think it must be on here

Terminal from Proxmox after update https://logs.notifiarr.com/?30754973cff9a175#AknSdUwKySRCMQeXiEUx2jxXeUQTYjckCqLKabmeonNy

1716398135855.png

OMV just tried to load

1716398178485.png

But i can get to firstaid in OMV but not 100% if this can help me get my mount back !!

1716398212408.png

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!