help!! Can't open WEB gui Proxmox

ARDI MARYANTO

Dec 4, 2018
hallo

i am new member and i need helpp..
this is first time i upgrade proxmox , i following instruction to install proxmox with no subscribtion, after finish update i can't open web gui .. pls help me., i try to reupdate use
"apt update"
but there is eror

The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not aailable: NO_PUBKEY C23AC7F49887F95A
Reading package lists... Done
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not udated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: ://download.promox_com/debian jessie InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified ecause the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY C23AC7F49887F95A
W: Failed to fetch ://download.proxmox_com/debian/dists/jessie/InRelease Te following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not availble: NO_PUBKEY C23AC7F49887F95A
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones use instead.
W: Target Packages (pve-no-subscription/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured mutiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pve-no-sub.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.lst.d/pve-no-subscription.list:1
W: Target Packages (pve-no-subscription/binary-all/Packages) is configured multple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pve-no-sub.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.lis.d/pve-no-subscription.list:1
W: Target Translations (pve-no-subscription/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configurd multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pve-no-sub.list:1 and /etc/apt/soures.list.d/pve-no-subscription.list:1
W: Target Translations (pve-no-subscription/i18n/Translation-en) is configured ultiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pve-no-sub.list:1 and /etc/apt/sourceslist.d/pve-no-subscription.list:1

and i cant install PVE manager

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
pve-manager : Depends: qemu-server (>= 1.1-1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: pve-cluster (>= 1.0-29) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libpve-access-control (>= 3.0-2) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: librados2-perl but it is not going to be installed
Depends: pve-firewall but it is not going to be installed
Depends: pve-ha-manager but it is not going to be installed
Depends: pve-container but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

pls help, and thanks
i am sory my english bad..

download.proxmox_com/debian/dists/jessie/InRelease
jessie is the debian release corresponding to PVE 4.x which is EOL - please check which PVE version you're running and use the appropriate repository

hi, have you installed with the proxmox installer or have you tried to install on debian?
if the second case, try clearing your /etc/apt/sources.list.d directory and follow the instructions on https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Install_Proxmox_VE_on_Debian_Jessie

for the first time I installed Proxmox 4.3. and today I tried to upgrade to the latest version without subscriber, I have tried to follow the method you gave, for some reason I can't change the host, does / etc / host affect the installation of the upgrade? because I see the IP address is correct, I just don't know how to change it, when it's inside the host file

jessie is the debian release corresponding to PVE 4.x which is EOL - please check which PVE version you're running and use the appropriate repository

do you mean by this:

ii corosync-pve 2.4.2-2~pve4+2 amd64 Standards-based cluster framework (daemon and modules)
ii grub-common 2.02-pve5 amd64 GRand Unified Bootloader (common files)
ii grub-efi-amd64-bin 2.02-pve5 amd64 GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (EFI-AMD64 binaries)
ii grub-efi-ia32-bin 2.02-pve5 amd64 GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (EFI-IA32 binaries)
ii grub-pc 2.02-pve5 amd64 GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS version)
ii grub-pc-bin 2.02-pve5 amd64 GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS binaries)
ii grub2-common 2.02-pve5 amd64 GRand Unified Bootloader (common files for version 2)
ii libcorosync4-pve 2.4.2-2~pve4+2 amd64 Standards-based cluster framework (libraries)
ii libnvpair1 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 all transitional package
ii libnvpair1linux 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 amd64 Solaris name-value library for Linux
ii libpve-common-perl 4.0-96 all Proxmox VE base library
ii libpve-http-server-perl 1.0-4 all Proxmox Asynchrounous HTTP Server Implementation
ii libpve-storage-perl 4.0-76 all Proxmox VE storage management library
ii libuutil1 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 all transitional package
ii libuutil1linux 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 amd64 Solaris userland utility library for Linux
ii libzfs2 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 all transitional package
ii libzfs2linux 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 amd64 OpenZFS filesystem library for Linux
ii libzpool2 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 all transitional package
ii libzpool2linux 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 amd64 OpenZFS pool library for Linux
ii lxc-pve 2.0.7-4 amd64 Linux containers usersapce tools
ii lxcfs 2.0.8-2~pve4 amd64 LXC userspace filesystem
ii novnc-pve 0.5-9 amd64 HTML5 VNC client
rc pve-cluster 4.0-55 amd64 Cluster Infrastructure for Proxmox Virtual Environment
ii pve-docs 4.4-4 all Proxmox VE Documentation
rc pve-firewall 2.0-33 amd64 Proxmox VE Firewall
ii pve-firmware 1.1-12 all Binary firmware code for the pve-kernel
rc pve-ha-manager 1.0-41 amd64 Proxmox VE HA Manager
ii pve-kernel-4.4.134-1-pve 4.4.134-112 amd64 The Proxmox PVE Kernel Image
ii pve-kernel-4.4.19-1-pve 4.4.19-66 amd64 The Proxmox PVE Kernel Image
ii pve-libspice-server1 0.12.8-2 amd64 SPICE remote display system server library
rc pve-manager 4.3-1 amd64 The Proxmox Virtual Environment
ii pve-qemu-kvm 2.9.1-9~pve4 amd64 Full virtualization on x86 hardware
ii spl 0.6.5.9-pve8~bpo80 amd64 Solaris Porting Layer user-space utilities for Linux
ii zfs-initramfs 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 all OpenZFS root filesystem capabilities for Linux - initramfs
ii zfs-zed 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 amd64 OpenZFS Event Daemon
ii zfsutils 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 all transitional package
ii zfsutils-linux 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80 amd64 command-line tools to manage OpenZFS filesystems

and this:

~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*.list
# # deb https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian jessie pve-enterprise
deb http://download.proxmox.com/debian jessie pve-no-subscription
deb http://download.proxmox.com/debian jessie pve-no-subscription

Hi, guys
thank you for responding to me this is my fault because I am not careful.
but my Problem si Solve.

I deleted the repository :

rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*.list

after delet check it first on :

apt update

add a new repository then update everything
echo "deb http://download.proxmox.com/debian/pve stretch pve-no-subscription" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pve-install-repo.list

and check again:
apt update

then update everything

apt install pve-manager
apt dist-upgrade
apt install proxmox-ve

May be this forum can help the other
Thank you.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!