Greylisting: Settings and Logs?

oliwel

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,

I am just migrating my old qmail toaster to PMG and I have some questions regarding greylisting:

1) What are the pass/block/expiry timeout settings and is there a way to tweak them
2) Does PMG use the full IP or only the /24 subnet of the IP (I had some problems with this in the past)
3) Where can I see the current status of the greylisting database (Pass/Block/Expirations of tuples)

best regards

Oliver

1) What are the pass/block/expiry timeout settings and is there a way to tweak them
2) Does PMG use the full IP or only the /24 subnet of the IP (I had some problems with this in the past)

We use the /24 subnet. You can find all those details in the source code:

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pmg-api....f03628400c7f5aed305f3eedc475c91cfe368;hb=HEAD

3) Where can I see the current status of the greylisting database (Pass/Block/Expirations of tuples)

We do not have any GUI for that. But the data is stored in the PostgreSQL DB.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!