bridge-fd 0
bridge-vlan-aware yes
bridge-vids 2-4094
post-up iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.0.0.0/24 -o vmbr0 -j MASQUERADE
post-down iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -s 10.0.0.0/24 -o vmbr0 -j MASQUERADE
post-up iptables -t raw -I PREROUTING -i fwbr+ -j CT --zone 1
post-down iptables -t raw -D PREROUTING -i fwbr+ -j CT --zone 1

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

Hello, What you see here was what you see from this proxmox address management, how to do 1. private IP 2. PUBLIC IP 3. NAT 4. DMZ etc. total because I played around with nothing and it didn't work and I also played around with there is no ufw, only iptables without installation because proxmox has it ready, someone has seen a lot of help total with full ports operation, I meant that Proxmox has prepared the installation of VMs. ubuntu are apparently normal under proxmox has yours and on the others I can't connect similarly as remote this is the first and the second I wanted to leave I have pfsense installed but I had to leave under VMS on ubuntu at the time and it just doesn't want to only when I have it running I received IP I wanted to leave similarly to proxmox ip:8006 and when I left public ip:port well it loaded too long and then no response and I checked ping it is I don't understand or I did it wrong or bad network management someone has knowledge so I don't want to make DMZ because I know they are not safe only so that you or how to make VPS build or dedicated interesting someone I have knowledge very please help

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!