First time at creating and then adding a node to a cluster

ComfySofa

Feb 7, 2021
Well, as above....ive created a cluster then added a node....but, once i did that i lost the zfs filesystem on the one that i added in....the node that i created the cluster on, is running an ext filesystem....if on the other cluster i go to the storage option the zfs drive is showing as online...

Not really too sure where to start or have i lost that drive?

Thanks very much to anyone that takes a punt at it.!

Cheers

Andy

Hi there. Thanks for the link but i dont understand what im reading....! i can see the option to add zfs but i dont know what the values are i need to put in there....if i use the name of the zfs pool that is currently missing (pve) i get a "zfs pool not found" error and theres only the one place at the top "Datacentre" to add it?

Just to elaborate i managed to add the zfs pool back in but it still doesnt work...i had 4 options of which ive tried all 4 and all of them yield the same result...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!