Fehlermeldung: ResizeObserver loop completed with undelivered notifications.

hackcat

Jan 15, 2022
Hallo zusammen,
ich bekomme beim anzeigen der Konsole einer VM die Fehlermeldung

ResizeObserver loop completed with undelivered notifications

Ist das eine Meldung von Proxmox oder vom Firefox?

THX
hackcat

wo genau bekommst du die fehlermeldung? kannst du vielleicht einen screenshot posten?

Hi, sorry to change to English but the search only turned up this post. I click to fullscreen after VM started and the following is showing, even when I un-maximize the screen. It does not appear there is a way to clear it.
1644502525372.png

In the tasks log, when starting this VM for the first time, it shows:

VM 370 not running
TASK ERROR: Failed to run vncproxy.

Possibly this displayed error is due to the initial error. To be clear, the displayed error occurred only when I maximized the VNC window using the sidebar 2nd button.

EDIT 1: It's in the noVNC_fallback_error div.

EDIT 2: The tasks error is unrelated. I stopped the VM, restarted it and navigated to the console tab AFTER starting...no error in tasks. However, upon maximize the displayed error returns.

EDIT 3: I saw the javascript event for click and now see it goes away with a click.

Last edited:
ah, thanks for point to the upstream bug. since there is a fix, i'll see if we can backport it :)

Reactions: GarrettB

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!