add_header all Relay-Country _RELAYCOUNTRY_
header RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD X-Relay-Countries =~ /(CN|RU|UA|RO|VN)/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD Relayed through spammy country at some point
score RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD 2.0
header RELAYCOUNTRY_GOOD X-Relay-Countries =~ /^(DE|AT|CH)/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_GOOD First untrusted GW is DE, AT or CH
score RELAYCOUNTRY_GOOD -0.5
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::plugin::RelayCountry

header RCVD_IN_BRBL eval:check_rbl('brbl-lastexternal', 'b.barracudacentral.org.', '127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_BRBL Received via a relay in Barracuda RBL
tflags RCVD_IN_BRBL net
score RCVD_IN_BRBL 1.4

Hopefully Pyzor and DCC will work now. I for sure synced the templates and recompiled the config with sa-compile.

And the next adjustments are rolling in:

DNSBL Sites adjusted to (was able to do so, I thought, it's not possible, as another thread told it different) zen.spamhaus.org*2 bl.spamcop.net*2 psbl.surriel.com*2 spamrbl.imp.ch*2 noptr.spamrats.com*2 escalations.dnsbl.sorbs.net*2 ix.dnsbl.manitu.net b.barracudacentral.org db.wpbl.info

main.cf.in added the line

postscreen_dnsbl_threshold = 2

and synced again

custom.cf added the content

header RCVD_IN_NIX_SPAM eval:check_rbl('nix-spam-lastexternal', 'ix.dnsbl.manitu.net.')
describe RCVD_IN_NIX_SPAM Listed in NiX Spam DNSBL (heise.de)
tflags RCVD_IN_NIX_SPAM net
score RCVD_IN_NIX_SPAM 1.4

header RCVD_IN_WPBL eval:check_rbl('wpbl-lastexternal', 'db.wpbl.info.', '127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_WPBL Listed in WPBL
tflags RCVD_IN_WPBL net
score RCVD_IN_WPBL 1.4

recompiled and restarted spamassassin (the pmg-smtp-filter)

I have another feature request, I can't perform by myself:

Receivers are not sorted by case-sensitive/insensitive, so all are separate, would be fine to have them combined.

And I have another (maybe) bug:

It's the second time, I saw updates available, but I got no mail to my admin mail account about outstanding updates?! Maybe an autoupdate feature would also be fine.

I cleaned up this thread a bit. In the last posts I reported about my final config, a few adjustments lateron and that I began to test PMG with rspamd. This had blown this post and I recently often saw posts about how to improve PMG and anyone would expect to find such answers in this thread. After rspamd had not such great experience as expected, I decide to continue improving PMG itself and therefor started a new thread which now holds all explanations and the current final setup as well may get new updates as well. So please look at https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/a...ay-especially-spam-and-virus-detection.44152/ for further information, I won't post here anymore.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!