Feature Request: when quarantine enabled add option to automatically add receivers to mail user welcomelist

poetry

May 28, 2020
Hello,

I don't think this is possible but I think this might make sense. I wish this was a configurable setting once you enable quarantine.

For example once the quarantine is enabled and this setting is enabled if a mail user sends a message to some email user this email address should be automatically added to welcomelist of a mail user. This would be able to reduce the false positives by a lot.

Example:
- Mail user user1@example.com sends an email to receiver1@demo.com
- receiver1@demo.com is automatically added to user1@example.com welcomelist

Is this clear enough? I don't know about performance implication this might be hard to implement well let me know what you think about this.

If your user simply clicks on Whitelist once 1 such mail is quarantine they get the same effect - the mail gets delivered to their mailbox and is delivered to them.

(This leaves the issue if your user is the first to send a mail in the conversation - but I don't think clicking once on Whitelist is too much of a hassle)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!