[feature request] Check boxes for migration of VMs

BloodyIron

Renowned Member
Jan 14, 2013
it.lanified.com
Hi Devs,

I know that I can individually migrate VMs, and also select "migrate all VMs", but I would like a granular middle ground.

There are VMs I don't want to migrate off hosts (such as offline ones), and stuff like that.

What I was hoping was a way I can check a list of VMs I want to migrate from one host, to another, and also specify how many parallel migrations can be done in this task. This would save me a tonne of time as I don't want to (most of the time) migrate all VMs off a node to just one node, there are plenty of times I want granular control, but doing it one by one is a pretty big hassle.

Any chance this could be added to the feature pipeline at some point? Please? :^)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!