[feature] ham-emails in statistics charts

IEM

Sep 4, 2018
Austria
the statistics charts in the web-interface allow me to enable/disable of following categories (inbound):

- Incoming Mails
- Junk Mails
- Virus Mails
- Bounces

for reasons unknown, i cannot enable/disable a chart for good HAM mails, which is probably just the difference between incoming and (junk+virus+bounces) - however looking at charts gives you a totally different view on the data as compared to doing maths.
also, the *ham* mails are (in my case) quite small compared to the rejected junk; which makes it quite hard to see *anything* about them.

is there any way to draw attention to this issue?

as of now, the charts on the #pmgGeneralMailStatistics page are only useful to gather information about spam, but not about non-spam mails.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!