Errors HD

Proxmoxgoogle

Mar 21, 2017
Hello

I have two proxmox servers with errors

with errors It turns out that electricity was cut off yesterday

When I started the porxmoxs I threw an error in the fstab file and could not initiate, what I did was comment the line where the back up disk was, I had added a disk for back up.

Comment the line and start. Now there were the back-ups and they are not there. What could be the error?

when you add the probe disks restart to see if they really had been added well at startup. and everything worked really well. right now I enter those discs from proxmox and I do not see the back up

Could you send us some Pics or Log entries with the Error? Normally only a File System Check is needed after such situations, bit its possible that the System has more errors.

Could you send us some Pics or Log entries with the Error? Normally only a File System Check is needed after such situations, bit its possible that the System has more errors.

Thank you! I solve it! execute fsck -y / dev / sdb1 and I went back riding! and it got loaded with the backups

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!