error with cfs lock 'file-replication_cfg'

le_top

Renowned Member
Sep 6, 2013
I get the following error after manual migration of the virtual machines.
I manage two servers and from time to time I have to manually move servers from one to the other for hardware maintenances (/repairs).

I get this message in the "replication" view:
error with cfs lock 'file-replication_cfg': replication job for guest '100' to target 'local/p3' already exists (500)

I also had this message after migrating some other machines, it seems that the last migrate machine is shown in the message (103, 102, 100).
Regardless of the machine that is selected, the same message is shown now (indicating guest '100").

upload_2018-5-20_11-58-53.png
At this moment I have no idea where to look. I have already restarted the target (p3 in the above message).

In the datacenter replication view, all replication jobs are visible.
All machines are running on p4.
The replication jobs to p4 are therefore not useful in this case, but they are useful when the machines are running on p3. Is the message related to this (it did not occur before).
upload_2018-5-20_12-29-58.png

Last edited:
I removed all synchronisations to p4 and I ended up with the normal display.
The synchronisations did not appear as removed immediately - I guess that they were scheduled for removal.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!