error when making backup

nebur74

Aug 31, 2022
Good Morning: In one of my proxmox it is giving me this error a few days ago...

INFO: 85% (255.0 GiB of 300.0 GiB) in 1h 3m 42s, read: 48.3 MiB/s, write: 47.3 MiB/s INFO: 85% (255.2 GiB of 300.0 GiB) in 1h 4m 24s, read: 4.8 MiB/s, write: 4.8 MiB/s ERROR: job failed with err -125 - Operation canceled INFO: aborting backup job INFO: resuming VM again ERROR: Backup of VM 544 failed - job failed with err -125 - Operation canceled INFO: Failed at 2022-08-29 16:55:31 INFO: Backup job finished with errors TASK ERROR: job errors

could you help me

Cheers

Attachments

• rror.txt
    8 KB · Views: 10
Hello: Well, I still have the same problem, you solved it somehow...Greetings
Can you clarify? Is it the fact BTRFS is deemed experimental and shouldn't be used in prod?

On my end, what I decided to do is order a replacement server with an hardware RAID controller, like my first node, to create a RAID1 volume. It was necessary as the faulty server didn't have an hardware RAID controller and it cannot be retrofited once ordered.

What did you do on your end for this issue?

Hello, I have not been able to do anything to solve it no matter how much I have searched.Even now I tried to migrate the machine to a cluster to reinstall that server and from there migrate it back to this one and it also gave me an error

Greetings

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!