Error iniciar contenedor

jdmunoz

Jan 9, 2020
CALI, COLOMBIA
Buenas tardes, tengo el siguiente error, intento de iniciar uno de mis contenedores y no me lo permite cuando el inicio se inicia y luego vuelve y queda apagado, mi pregunta es existe alguna forma de volver a levantar o de poder sacar la información que tenia ese contenedor, ya que cuento con otras máquinas pero esas si están funcionando bien.
1578527469935.png

1578527535492.png

Hi,
this is an English forum.
So, please post in English.

Hi,
this is an English forum.
So, please post in English.

Good afternoon, I have the following error, I try to start one of my containers and it does not allow me when the start starts and then comes back and is off, my question is is there any way to get back up or to get the information I had that container, since I have other machines but those are working well.

I leave the images above where the error is presented, thanks.

Hi,

to get more information about the startup problem let run this command and send the output file here.

Code:
lxc-start -n 103 -o debug103.txt -l DEBUG

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!