[SOLVED] Error 400 Storage ZFS

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everybody,

if I want to create a ZFS (on my second storage hdd) proxmox thows this error: 400 Result verification failed config: type check ('object') failed. What does this mean? The storage is created and I can use it, so its safe isn't it? I used parted to erase the disk and delete all partions (rm, and mklabel gpt). How I can verify that everything is correct? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
What does "zpool status" and "zpool list" report on the CLI level?
Is the expected pool showing up fine?

What does "zpool status" and "zpool list" report on the CLI level?
Is the expected pool showing up fine?
root@pve:~# zpool status pool: WDHD state: ONLINE scan: none requested config: NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM WDHD ONLINE 0 0 0 ata-WDC_WD ONLINE 0 0 0 errors: No known data errors

Doesn't look to bad, does it?
The pool works fine. I have a number of different vms and cts on it and it works. Do you think than its safe to "go live"?

Last edited:
Hi,
please see here. This is a cosmetic problem present with the vanilla packages of the 6.3 ISO.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!