Elgato HD60 Pro Passthrough

the device is probably in the same iommu group as the root disk and/or the network device

can you post the vm config, the output of 'lscpi' and the iommu groups?

the device is probably in the same iommu group as the root disk and/or the network device

can you post the vm config, the output of 'lscpi' and the iommu groups?

Attachments

• 1633455047689.png
    1633455047689.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1633455091686.png
    1633455091686.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 6
See i can get as far as booting into the VM with the card active however opening the game capture software has the card stuck on status "initilizing"

Have you been able to make any progress on this?

I will also post this information to help but ill need some guidance on how to do it. Im day 2 on using proxmox. Maybe could you list the commands i need please?

coming back to this to see if anyone can help.

I can access the windows VM with the card inserted but the software says the card is stuck on 'initializing'

can anyone lend a hand? ive passed through several other gpus and ethernet pci cards with success to the same VM at one time so i doubt it will be iomnu grouping issues but am willing to test with some guidance

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!