Edit the node order

Zedosix

Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

I have a Proxmox cluster with 3 nodes, the first called Jupiter, the second one Saturn and the last one Neptune. (quoted in the order of their ID: 1 2 and 3) However, in the web interface, Neptune is placed between the 2 others. (so in alphabetical order)

I am looking for a way to modify the nodes order. I already tried to edit /etc/pve/corosync.conf to swap Saturn and Neptune :

1550336228-capture.png
(I have also increased the config_version value)

But despite a reboot of three nodes, the order is still the same in the WebUI.

How can I fix that without changing the nodes name ? Maybe there is a trick to sort nodes by their ID instead of their name ?

Thank you in advance.
(and I appologize for my bad english)

How can I fix that without changing the nodes name ? Maybe there is a trick to sort nodes by their ID instead of their name ?
this is not configurable at the moment, only alphabetical
you would have to change the webui source code for that

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!