Domain based quarantine manager

eistek

Dec 24, 2020
Turkey
is there any way to create user for check quarantine mails for specified domain only ?
if its yes any tutorial ?

with ldap?

is there any way to create user for check quarantine mails for specified domain only ?
if its yes any tutorial ?
Currently PMGs rule system is not based on recipient domains - a quarantine manager can manage the quarantine for all domains on the system.

If you need to separate which mails admins have access to - I would suggest to install separate PMGs for each domain.

I hope this helps!

Currently PMGs rule system is not based on recipient domains - a quarantine manager can manage the quarantine for all domains on the system.

If you need to separate which mails admins have access to - I would suggest to install separate PMGs for each domain.

I hope this helps!

i have 50+ domain.
So it's not possible to install PMG for each.

I will wait for new versions of PMG :) May be one day ......
Anyway thanx for your reply Stoiko.

eu tenho 50+ domínio.
Portanto, não é possível instalar o PMG para cada um.

Vou esperar por novas versões do PMG. :) Pode ser um dia ......
De qualquer forma, obrigado pela sua resposta Stoiko.
Olá, você teve alguma forma ou ideia de como trabalhar o auditor por domínio?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!