Does the "Mail Filter" rule have priority over the system's SPF checking?

keep in mind that you do have to whitelist the relevant part (i.e. sometimes it is necessary to whitelist the IP (do override DNSBL lookups for that IP)
What is the relevant part?

In my example, I whitelisted the FROM address and the IP of the sending server but it still went into the SPF check.

sorry I overlooked that there were many posters in this thread already ...
could you please share logs of a mail (if in doubt please add a bit more context, especially logs from pmgpolicy) that gets rejected due to the SPF check, as well as a screenshot of the mailproxy whitelist for such a mail?

This is really odd - the code works here and this should get whitelisted - do you have any modifications to the postfix configuration - or otherwise?
I just tried this here - it does work as expected.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!