E ernvb New Member Oct 8, 2026 1 0 1 Thursday at 14:51 #1 Does Proxmox Mail Gateway support a Fiber Channel connection between Synology RS4826xs+ and Dell PowerEdge 660xs? Based on the forum that I read in the previous it is supported but would like to confirm in this official forum. Thanks in advance, Ern
Does Proxmox Mail Gateway support a Fiber Channel connection between Synology RS4826xs+ and Dell PowerEdge 660xs? Based on the forum that I read in the previous it is supported but would like to confirm in this official forum. Thanks in advance, Ern
LnxBil Distinguished Member Feb 21, 2015 10,502 2,648 303 Saarland, Germany Thursday at 15:11 #2 No one can give you a definitve answer, yet I haven't seen any setup with FC that does not work out-of-the-box. Reactions: ernvb
No one can give you a definitve answer, yet I haven't seen any setup with FC that does not work out-of-the-box.