Do you have some form of High Availabilty running Proxmox 1.9?

jva1601

Oct 19, 2010
Aside from having hardware redundancy on the host running proxmox. I'd like to know has anyone done some form of HA on the 1.x version of Proxmox using any of the open source solutions? If you have could you please share some information? I am aware HA will be a feature for the upcoming Proxmox 2.0 version. This coming Dec. 7, 2011, myself together with my CIO, will be given a chance to talk about other virtualization solutions compared to Vmware, Hyper-V, Xen, etc. at a tech conference held in Washington DC. We will be focusing on the latest 1.9 version of Proxmox. After using Proxmox since version 1.4, we're both convinced this is the virtualization solution which met our needs. From our perspective it has been very reliable, easy to use and very friendly to our humble IT budget.

I am hoping to get the appropriate information from the community to counter any argument which could be use to belittle the qualities of using a free product for production use. I might be over thinking this but I just want to make sure I do a good job convincing my peers in the association industry what an excellent product proxmox is!

Thank you!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!