[SOLVED] DNS for Proxmox Mail Gateway

I'm not sure what you mean by link to proxmox mail gateway. Please explain which dns-name is wrong, and what the correct one would be.
Also if possible please post plain-text logs instead of screenshots.

When I read the log at the tracking center I found myself having the wrong ip address of proxmox. Although I installed dns for proxmox and nslookup to the correct IP of mail server or proxmox. How to solve this problem?

Code:
mail postfix/qmgr[936]: E4E6563C40: from=<postmaster@thuctap.com>, size=2546, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
mail postfix/smtp[985]: E4E6563C40: to=<external@proxmox.com>, relay=none, delay=512645, delays=512624/0.41/21/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to mail.proxmox.com[212.186.127.180]:25: Connection refused)
mail postfix/qmgr[936]: E4E6563C40: from=<postmaster@thuctap.com>, status=expired, returned to sender
mail postfix/qmgr[936]: E4E6563C40: removed

I do not understand.
The only DNS-name/IP I see in this log is correct:
'mail.proxmox.com IN A 212.186.127.180` is the correct entry (and proxmox.com is not your domain)

I would suggest that you use a hostname, which has your domain at its end:
pmg.thuctap.com, mail.thuctap.com

hope this helps!

When I reboot, proxmox may have run under the ip I declared because there are no more errors. The next error I encountered was unknown user. Looking forward to seeing you in that article. Thank you

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!