[SOLVED] DKIM signing on postmaster@example.com messages

poetry

May 28, 2020
Hello,

Is it possible to enable DKIM signing on postmaster@example.com messages that come from the filter. If I look at GMAIL I see that the messages are not signed by DKIM.

From: postmaster@example.com Using MIME-tools 5.509 (Entity 5.509)
Subject: test DKIM SPF
SPF: PASS with IP
DMARC: 'PASS'

I have added all required records DKIM, SPF on DNS and enabled for postmaster domain but it's not working
1667572421212.png

Is this just not implemented or? This message would be delivered to sender if you use Action Object - Notification - notify __SENDER__

This now presents a serious problem.
I have mail held in quarantine for obvious reasons....
Some need to be forwarded, (whitelist, accept) because postmaster mail is non-signed the forwarding is blocked by receivers that require DKIM signing as premise. (the whitelist/accept mail should be sent with DKIM, or using an SRS address based on the original receiver).
How to proceed on this.

This now presents a serious problem.
I have mail held in quarantine for obvious reasons....
Some need to be forwarded, (whitelist, accept) because postmaster mail is non-signed the forwarding is blocked by receivers that require DKIM signing as premise. (the whitelist/accept mail should be sent with DKIM, or using an SRS address based on the original receiver).
How to proceed on this.
Answered in : https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/pmg-dkim-signing.142465/

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!