Disk Usage not shown for KVM VMs

AlphaHost

Apr 17, 2016
Hello all,

in Proxmox 4.1 there is no disk usage for KVM VMs?!

5yoCG5Y.png

Is it still a "planned" feature?

I'm really unhappy with the Promox "Features".. I've used Virtualizor before.. Running Proxmox for a while now i have to say the following:

Virtualizor Features: |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Proxmox Features: |---------|

So please don't work on unnecessary features.. Implement the must-have's! eg. Bandwith limitation vor LXC, Disk Usage for KVM, predefined Templates for VMs (eg. Template A = 4 Cores, 8GB RAM, etc..), and so on.

Thank you!

Implement the must-have's! eg. Bandwith limitation vor LXC, Disk Usage for KVM, predefined Templates for VMs (eg. Template A = 4 Cores, 8GB RAM, etc..), and so on.

Disk usage for KVM is clumsy, because it requires a running guest agent, and it is unclear what to display when there
is more than one disk.

But we already have templates for VMs.

Network bandwidth limitation is also implemented, but not exposed to the GUI (planned).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!