disbale no subcription message on every login

gianry

Aug 16, 2024
is it posible to disbale the message that remember ti've not any subscription plan for this server ?

is it posible to disbale the message that remember ti've not any subscription plan for this server ?
Yes because it's open source software but it is rather impolite to ask here. Please just buy a support subscription to make sure Proxmox can keep developing their software.

EDIT: Similar threads are https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/a...e-screen-without-recompiling.16024/post-82463 and https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/n...-valid-subscription-message.72863/post-325619

Last edited:
Yes because it's open source software but it is rather impolite to ask here. Please just buy a support subscription to make sure Proxmox can keep developing their software.
I appreciate the developers work and i know that . i 've only asked how to disable the message

In any case I mean you want say NO

Last edited:
It's in /usr/share/javascript/proxmox-widget-toolkit/proxmoxlib.js, please make a backup and afterwards, restart pveproxy.

No, it's not impolite to ask, not any more than to call a repository no-subscription when it should have been called testing, just to lure more free testers, only to chastise them for asking all sorts of questions they do not like.

The notice serves no purpose, a banner would have been more useful. It's not like anyone ever buys a subscription because they can't edit JS, it's only adding extra noise to the forum and allow some people to feel important.

Reactions: gianry

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!