[SOLVED] Disable users to have access quarantine

killmasta93

Renowned Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could shed some light, as i have proxmox email gateway working, currently only want to users to get the spam daily reports but rather the users do it, i would tell the user to alert me so i can check it before putting it in the inbox. I want to disable so the user does not do it by himself. I went to the option to choose only LDAP but when the users click on the hyper Link it automatics opens. I disabled the ticket and also i dont have LDAP configured. So in theory it should not open without username and password.

Thank you

I guess you need to customize the spam report template, and remove all links to the GUI including tickets.

Thanks for the reply, does the spam report template located in the FTP files of proxmox or in postgre?

Hi,

it's located on the server.

Copy an existing template to "spamreport-custom.tt" and make your changes.
Code:
cp /var/lib/pmg/templates/spamreport-verbose.tt /var/lib/pmg/templates/spamreport-custom.tt

To activate the template select "Report Style: Custom" under "Configuration -> Spam Detector -> Quartantine"

Greetz

Thanks for the reply, as i was looking at the verbose.tt i would cut this part?

Code:
<td><a style='cursor:pointer;' href='[% item.href | url %]'><b>[% item.subject %]</b></a></td>
      <td align=right nowrap>
        <div style='font-size:xx-small;'>
          <a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=whitelist'>Whitelist</a>&nbsp;
          <a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=blacklist'>Blacklist</a>&nbsp;
          <a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=deliver'>Deliver</a>&nbsp;
          <a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=delete'>Delete</a>
        </div>
      </td>
    </tr>
    <tr><td colspan=2><hr></td></tr>

Hi,

yeah. You can test the report by executing the command (only if there are items in the quarantine):
Code:
pmgqm send --receiver name@domain.com

Greetz

Reactions: killmasta93
Hi,
Can any one help me to disable the user generated ticket, so that if user open link in the daily spam report ask him for user name and password.
Note: configuration > Spam Detector > Quarantine > Authentication mode = LDAP
But still daily spam report URL open direct using ticket.

Thanks,

dont use LDAP use ticket mode
When using ticket mode any url in daily spam report will open without asking user about credentials, so i use LDAP to force asking about username and password when open any url in daily spam report.
But this didn't work and the users still able to open links without authentication.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!