Default CPUs amount while creating VZ.

E

eredhal

I can't find any config i could use it as parameter. I tried to add
CPUS="2" in /etc/vz/vz.conf but it didn't work

Is there any way to deal with it?

My problem is, that in my company all developers has access to proxmox if they need new vz. Sadly in kernel 2.6.32 there is an issue about tomcat6 which happens on 1 processor VZs. People still bugging me about it and i wonder if i can set 2CPUs by default while creating?

Thanks.

if you create a new CT via gui you can set the number of CPU´s (Resources). you can also set this later on the gui, no need for CLI here.

I know that, and im using it while creating CT's. I just wonder if there is any way to keep there value of 2 cpus by default. Except me there is only 1 guy who remember about changing cpu amount. Any ideas?

no, there is no such option.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!